Once again, it’s time to bid farewell to another year while welcoming a new one filled with potential. Each year of our life is a year in which we can either work towards accomplishing our goals or sit around and watch others accomplish theirs. Why not make this year your year? Set some New Year resolutions and keep them!
I tend to make a few New Year’s resolutions each year and typically I manage to keep them. You see, I take these resolutions very serious. For me, a resolution is like the on button for a plan of action. Once I’ve set the resolution, it triggers a series of events which have to occur in order to accomplish the end-goal. In many cases, these events help me develop as a writer, a husband, and as a person.
Last year, I set a few resolutions for myself and I manage to keep them all.
1) Continue my exercise routine becoming a healthier and more fit person.
2) Travel more.
3) Care less what others think.
4) Double my social media account followers and increase my blog readers.
5) Be a more patient person.
Now, I feel I have accomplished each one of these resolutions even if not to the degree I desired. This year I am setting these resolutions for myself.
1) Travel more & push the blog to the next level.
2) Increase my fitness level & make substantial muscle gains. (Do planks and ab exercises everyday)
3) Be kinder to myself by believing, respecting, and treating myself better.
4) Strengthen my personal relationships by putting more effort into my love life and friendships.
5) Read more books.
So, there you have it, folks! Those are my New Year’s resolutions. Let’s see if I can keep them! With those resolutions in mind, I have a big announcement. In 2017 I’m embarking on the My Normal Gay Life European Tour! That’s right; I’m touring Europe with the blog and can’t wait to take you all on the adventure with me! From March 15 to June 15, I’ll travel all around Europe exploring the continent. I’ve included a preliminary schedule below which is definitely subject to change. If you’re in any of the cities I’m visiting, I’d love to meet up. Maybe you can even show me around.
So, there we have it! Let’s make 2017 just as amazing as 2016! And here’s my complete, yet preliminary, travel plans for next year.